Add GPS support to your Visual Basic.NET, C#, or C++ .NET project in minutes!
GPS ToolKit.NET is a powerful component that makes it easy to add GPS support to any Visual Basic .NET, C#, or C++ project. GPS ToolKit.NET provides access to dozens of datasets, including position, speed, course, satellite, and navigation data with just a few lines of code. With GPS ToolKit.NET, you'll be reading data from your GPS within minutes!
- Works with all types of GPS units, including RS-232 and Bluetooth units
- Supports an unlimited number of GPS units simultaneously, from COM1 to COM9999
- Gives you full access to position, altitude, speed, course, satellite, and navigation data
- Lets you transfer waypoints, routes, and tracks to and from most recent Garmin GPS units, including the GPS III and eTrex series.
- Notifies your application when position, navigation, or satellite data has been updated.
- Lets you send data and commands to the GPS in either text or binary form.
- Allows you to playback NMEA 0183 log files in various speeds, including real-time playback.
- Is a native .NET managed component (requires .NET CLR v1.1 or .NET CLR v2.0)
- Comes with 9 example applications (Visual Basic, C#, and C++)
- Can be redistributed to your customers royalty-free as part of your application
|- Publisher -